SPINZ SUNTAN REMOVER CREAM !!!!


Hi my Angels♥ ♥ ♥  ,
  Today i am going to review the magical and most amazing product from SPINZ . Its their Tan Remover cream. I have tried it on my myself as well as my parents. 

It costs RS 49 for 25gm



It is available in sachet (1time use),25gm & 50gm which retails for Rs. 10,49 & 89 respectively.

TEXTURE & FRAGRANCE :

Its creamy and white in color with a sweet smell like a talcum powder.

INGREDIENTS :



DIRECTION OF USE :

Wet your skin with water then apply the product as a thick paste covering all your tanned skin . Wash off after 5-10 minutes.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT ......

I have used this product twice till now . I don't have much tan going on but in just one use it made my skin glow. Yes, it removes at least 20% of tan from your face. To be specific, this product gives you amazing results if the tan is caused recently or may be for a month. But if you have extremely tanned skin then you need to use it at least three times to see noticeable difference. I have tried it on my father and it did work for him too. You can use it for all skin types.  Initially it causes a bit of tingling sensation but nothing to worry it will last only for few seconds. It did not break me out or cause any rashes so i give a big THUMBS UP!!!! for this product ♥ .

FOR TRY ON REVIEW WATCH MY VIDEO :

PROS : :) 

  • Easily available and affordable.
  • Removes fresh tan immediately.
  • Gives a glow after every use.
  • Does not break you out.
  • Sweet smell.

CONS: :(

  • Works slow on badly tanned and log time tanned skin .

















Comments

Popular Posts