Morning Skincare Routine


I thought of sharing the products i use every single day and I religiously follow all these steps every morning . Before going into that let me talk about my skin. I have a combination skin, I am oily in my T-zone and slightly dry in my under-eye area and around my nose.

First and foremost i use a gentle cleansing foam to wash my face . I use Garnier Soothing Face wash with Orange fruit water for Normal skin. You need a very little of this product as it foam very well.
Rs 85 for 100gm 

 Second step i do after my shower is tone my face using a non-alcohol based toner . I use Plum goodness Green tea toner which is perfect for this summer and they are parabens and SLS free . You just need to apply toner by patting it into your skin using your palms so that the product gets completely penetrated into your skin.
Rs.380/- for 200 ml
The third step is to apply a good moisturizer which will really give you that extra moisture boost to your skin. I use The Face Shop - Chia Seed Hydrating Emulsion which will give your skin a healthy and glowy look. This is a Korean Product and are paraben free . This is one of the most affordable Korean Skincare Brand. You can Click Here to know what all i purchased from this brand.

Rs 1280 for 130ml

The fourth step is to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays from the sun. I use Neutrogena - Dry touch sunblock with SPF50 PA+++ . This product is water proof and does not leave a white-cast.
Rs 549 for 88ml

The last and final step is using a light lip balm . I use this Joy lip balm with Vitamin E extracts for glossy lips . This is very light on your lips and best for summer.
Rs 30 only 

This is my final look after following all the above steps


Hope You liked this post , please do comment down your feedback and rate my blog post also head to my YouTube channel for more beauty , skincare and makeup related videos.

Comments

Popular Posts